PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Oneida Air Pro System

Steven Evans
06-11-2006, 9:22 PM
I am looking at getting the pro system 2000 that came out a couple of months ago. Any one have one yet?? It replaces the 3hp commercial unit they had before.

Jim Becker
06-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Looks like a winner, Steve. The 3hp system is kick-butt and appears to be even better in this new design.

Paul B. Cresti
06-11-2006, 10:57 PM
I am looking at getting the pro system 2000 that came out a couple of months ago. Any one have one yet?? It replaces the 3hp commercial unit they had before.
Steve,
Knowing what you have and what you have hinted to going to in the future I would seriously consider going to the 5hp HiVac system. I almost got one and instead have the RL160. Even the RL160 fits my specific space the best I feel the Oneida would have been the better performing DC

Steven J Corpstein
06-12-2006, 6:56 AM
and it's a winner in every way. The 1500 is a 3 HP model that replaces their reputable 2 HP commercial unit. Fit and finish is excellent, and the performance is stellar.

Jim Becker
06-12-2006, 9:45 AM
Knowing what you have and what you have hinted to going to in the future I would seriously consider going to the 5hp HiVac system.

The 5hp HiVac system was designed primarily for CNC operations that require higher SP level accommodation due to smaller dust ports on routers and the like, although they do sell it for general applications, too.

Greg Hairston
06-12-2006, 10:00 AM
I just ordered the Pro 2000 a week ago. Yes it replaces the old 3hp unit but it is a now a 5HP unit. Talking to Heather@Oneida it out performs the old system quite a bit. I am looking forward to receiving mine. Should have it in a few weeks. That being said I do not think you can go wrong with this system. I am upgrading from a 2hp woodsucker that has served me well. I was going to purcase the Felder RL but for the money I think Oneida is providing more bang for the buck.

Greg