Best, Ted

Ken Salisbury
09-11-2003, 3:30 PM
Happy Birthday, Mr. Moderator.

Best, Ted

THANK YOU TED ! ! !

Dave Anderson NH
09-11-2003, 3:54 PM
May you have many more. Now you just wander down to the package store and celebrate by bringing home a friend with you- you know- George Dickel, Jim Beam, or even Jack Daniels. You tell the folks there I said you're old enough to buy for yourself.

Mark Mazzo
09-11-2003, 4:43 PM
Happy Birthday Ken!

Another year wiser. I hope that you have a great day and continue to share your wisdom with all of us for many more years to come!

-- Mark

Eric Apple - Central IN
09-11-2003, 4:56 PM
Happy Birthday.... I'll have a BL in your honor!

Jim Becker
09-11-2003, 5:07 PM
Although I won't offer to have a Bud Light in honor of the occasion...I will say, "Happy Birthday", Ken!! Perhaps a nice glass of Merlot will substitute nicely? :D

Frank G
09-11-2003, 7:11 PM
Happy Birthday Ken. Thanks for helping keeping this place rolling. Is it true that some of your pen's were used as tree nails on the ark :).

David Rose
09-11-2003, 7:11 PM
Happy Birthday Ken!

You must be... what? 35 1/2? give or take a 1/2"? You look every bit of it too! :D [you honery ole cuss] Have a cool one for me unless you already have had too many. :cool:

Btw, Cheryl just sang happy birthday to you. Did you hear it? Oh, no. You wouldn't. She's not mad at you. If she were, you *would* be able to.

David

Keith Outten
09-11-2003, 7:23 PM
Ken,

My family and I wish you a "Happy Birthday". Thanks again for contributing your time and experiance here at SawMill Creek.

Don't let these guys get to ya, I know your pens weren't used as nails on the Ark...absolutely riduclous. I have heard that you built a cradle for Thomas Jefferson's daughter though. :)

David Rose
09-11-2003, 7:36 PM
Keith, I don't think Ken's pens would have made good pegs for the Ark. He always hollows out the middle which would greatly reduce the strength. Otherwise, I'm sure that Noah would have chosen them. He probably did look them over.

Bible trivia: Did you know there were motorcycles in Bible days? After one of his major battles, "the sound of David's Triumph was heard throught the land". I'll bet even Doc Zack didn't know that. Well, he probably wasn't there with Ken.

David

Ken,

My family and I wish you a "Happy Birthday". Thanks again for contributing your time and experiance here at SawMill Creek.

Don't let these guys get to ya, I know your pens weren't used as nails on the Ark...absolutely riduclous. I have heard that you built a cradle for Thomas Jefferson's daughter though. :)

Dan Stuewe
09-11-2003, 8:04 PM
Bible trivia: Did you know there were motorcycles in Bible days? After one of his major battles, "the sound of David's Triumph was heard throught the land". I'll bet even Doc Zack didn't know that. Well, he probably wasn't there with Ken.

David

That's as bad as "Q. Who was the first insurance salesman?

A. David, he gave Goliath a piece of the rock."

(Big happy Birthday to you Ken)

Mike Sweat
09-11-2003, 10:13 PM
Happy Birthday!

Byron Trantham
09-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Happy Birthday

Dr. Zack Jennings
09-12-2003, 7:13 AM

David

Happy Birthday You Old Goat

Thanks for the verse.... Dave.

Ken Salisbury
09-12-2003, 8:19 AM
Thanks to all who responded to this post with well wishes. I was speechless (if you believe that I have some ocean front property for sale in Arizona).

Concerning the biblical references -- all untrue -- I did however do some scroll work way back when:

http://www.kenswoodcentral.com/Ancient.gif