PDA

View Full Version : Mounting PC7539

Joe Lenox
06-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know weather it is possible to modify this router to adjust height from the top of table mount?? I seem to remember seeing something .....somewere.....my memory is going to pot, cant seem to remember anything lately....it must be age!

Jim O'Dell
06-09-2006, 11:17 AM
I believe that there is something for the 8529, but I have no idea if it will work on the 7529. Probably not. You might try the PC website and look up that mode's accessories. Jim.

Larry Fox
06-09-2006, 2:27 PM
Joe, I have a 7539 mounted in a table and lifted by a Woodpeck PlungeLift. It does require the removal of some stock items but no big deal. Problem I have found with adjusting it is that you need to release the lock lever before you move it and relock it after you have set the position. I am sure there is a way around it but I have not looked into it as it is not ath big of a pain yet.

Joe Lenox
06-09-2006, 2:49 PM
I appreciate the replys and I will look into the woodpecker lift.....

Curt Harms
06-09-2006, 5:50 PM
Does anyone know weather it is possible to modify this router to adjust height from the top of table mount?? I seem to remember seeing something .....somewere.....my memory is going to pot, cant seem to remember anything lately....it must be age!

I don't know how it'd work with a 7539, but the Router Raizer works well on a Freud FT2000. Don't need to lock the plunge lock and I can change bits from above the table top with a bent wrench.

Curt