PDA

View Full Version : Mirrors for Engraving

James & Zelma Litzmann
06-09-2006, 9:27 AM
Hi, we are still sort of new here, and are not all sure of what we are doing. We are looking for a supplier for good quality mirrors, we have a few of the churches here that are wanting to have scriptures engraved on mirrors and I hate to offer a mirror that looks cheap and also hate to suggest one that cost too much. HELP?

James & Zelma
Psalms 18:2

Joe Pelonio
06-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Do you want glass or acrylic? With acrylic you can vector cut it to shape and buy your own frame. If glass, you can order it cut to size at a good local glass shop, and still get your own frames. Department Store Decor mirrors would be expensive, and the ones from the craft or import stores would probably look "cheap", though I guess it wouldn't hurt to look. If you have an IKEA near you they might have someting good for a low price.

James & Zelma Litzmann
06-09-2006, 3:37 PM
We have found mirrors at one place in Dallas ( 3 hours away) and they are o.k. but I really want something a little more . . . upscale, but I have had no luck at locating them. We will try both, the acrylic and glass, if we can find some we all can afford, meaning the customer too. :eek: Thanks for you help.

J & Z