PDA

View Full Version : Help with a golf tee template?

Brent Vander Weil
06-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Anyone have a minute to help me out in cutting a golf tee template... I have it up in Corel 12, but I cant figure out how to make it cut the template out for me so I can go ahead and do the tees....

Brent Vander Weil
06-06-2006, 11:51 PM
I found the setting that i needed to change to cut out the template under TOOLS > OBJECT MANAGER... by turning on the print function for the layer it alolowed me to cut the template... Big thanks to Jim Walters for stepping up to help out... Appreciate you all alot!!!

Pete Simmons
06-07-2006, 7:01 AM
You are on the right track now

TOOLS > OBJECT MANAGER...

is a very necessary part of Corel

Once you learn how to display some of your design and to print other parts it makes many things easy.

Tees - Once you cut the jig. Just display the jig cut outs ( Not Print )
goto the layer for the text, edit it in the area where the tee sits and raster print just that area.

Brent Vander Weil
06-07-2006, 9:46 PM
Pete-

I got it!!! I was brain fried, but I really wanted to do tees last night... I did a dozen custom tees for all the guys in my office just to kind of put the word out... I think I scored a wedding invite engraved to the back of a mirror out of the deal...

I bow to you oh great one of the tee template.... as always the humble grasshopper!!!

LOL