PDA

View Full Version : We Made the WWJ e-zine

Noah Alkinburgh
09-10-2003, 4:38 PM
What do you know...Sawmill Creek made it into the most recent issue of the Wood Worker's Journal Ezine. Both topics came from the Neander side of the world.

This is the first I noticed us in there...and I don't always pay close attention so if have been before just ignore me. :)

Noah

Steve Clardy
09-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Guess news is getting around about this site. I do not subscribe to the mag, and ocassionally read their emails when sent. Steve

Keith Outten
09-11-2003, 5:05 AM
Very Cool Noah, thanks for the heads-up

Gregory Care
09-12-2003, 1:14 AM
...and I'm glad ya'll were in the E-Zine, otherwise I might not have found my way here!

Usually I post over on Woodnet, my username there is Windrider. Looks like this is a great bunch here as well, so more than likely I'll be stopping by here once in a while as well!

Gregory

Noah Alkinburgh
09-12-2003, 8:18 AM
...and I'm glad ya'll were in the E-Zine, otherwise I might not have found my way here!

Usually I post over on Woodnet, my username there is Windrider. Looks like this is a great bunch here as well, so more than likely I'll be stopping by here once in a while as well!

Gregory

Gregory,

thanks so much for stopping by. The Creek is a great place to be. Hope to see some more of you work and post in the near future. So pull up a rock, roll up your pant legs, and stick your feet on in...the water is fine :)

Noah

Aaron Koehl
09-12-2003, 10:53 AM
What do you know...Sawmill Creek made it into the most recent issue of the Wood Worker's Journal Ezine. Both topics came from the Neander side of the world.

This is the first I noticed us in there...and I don't always pay close attention so if have been before just ignore me. :)

Noah

The link is <a href="http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ezine/webreview.cfm">here</a>.