PDA

View Full Version : Neat little Birthday gloat

Tom Sweeney
09-10-2003, 4:22 PM
The 3 ladies I work with had a little party for my birthday. Below is a pic of the cool cake my boss made for me.

That & the Lee Valley catalog with a gift certificate inside made me glad I came to work today :D

Do you think my WW'ing obsession is kind of obvious? :rolleyes:

Noah Alkinburgh
09-10-2003, 4:36 PM
The 3 ladies I work with had a little party for my birthday. Below is a pic of the cool cake my boss made for me.

That & the Lee Valley catalog with a gift certificate inside made me glad I came to work today :D

Do you think my WW'ing obsession is kind of obvious? :rolleyes:

Well happy birthday old man!!!!

What a fantastic way for your co-workers to show they know and care about you.

Noah

Scott Greaves
09-10-2003, 5:54 PM
Well Tom! I think that September 10th is an absolutely great day to have a birthday! Yep, me too! My office gave me a gift certificate to Harbor Freight! Ain't Birthdays cool?

Scott.

Kevin Gerstenecker
09-10-2003, 6:31 PM
Happy Birthday Tom & Scott! :D Nice gifts from the Co-Workers too. That is a find looking cake Tom. Tell me...............was the cake round, or did it have corners? I kinda forget what corners look like all of the sudden! :p I just couldn't help myself Tom! ;) Hope you both had the BEST of days, and many more to come! So, what new toys are you fellers getting with the Gift Certificates?

Jason Roehl
09-10-2003, 7:51 PM
Looks like a very thoughtful gesture, Tom. Congrats on making it through another year, and best wishes for many more good ones!

Jim Baker
09-10-2003, 8:58 PM
Happy Birthday, Tom. It looks like you work with a great group of people.

Brad Schafer
09-10-2003, 9:18 PM

did it have a file in it? (or perhaps, a plane?) :D :D

happy happy,

b

John Miliunas
09-10-2003, 9:47 PM
Hey, happy birthday, to BOTH of you! Wow, seems like you guys work at some nice outfits. My place *might* send me flowers for my funeral, but that'd be about it. :D Hope you have many, many more! :cool:

Tom Sweeney
09-10-2003, 11:12 PM
It was a pretty good day all around - I guess this gettin old thing aint so bad after all :rolleyes:

Happy B'Day Scott - I always figured you for an OK guy - now I know why :D

Jim Becker
09-11-2003, 9:19 AM
Happy Birthday, Tom! Top-shelf gift, too...Lee Valley is awesome. I'm sure you showered those young ladies with lots of hugs and kisses.... :D

Mike Evertsen
09-11-2003, 2:51 PM
gift certificates nice,,,,,,if I get anything it's something that sits on the top closet shelf or a card that gets thrown away,,,