PDA

View Full Version : Where's Harry Strasil?

Alan DuBoff
06-05-2006, 2:18 PM
Here we are on Monday morning and no cool posts in the Neanderthal Heaven from Harry Strasil in some time now...Where are you Harry? <tap, tap="">

We need some hand tool pics to brighten up our week!

Haven't seen a post from Harry in a week or more...:(
</tap,>

harry strasil
06-05-2006, 3:25 PM
Don't know where Harry is, but Jr. has been lurking, and I shaved my beard off for the summer. LOL

Alan DuBoff
06-05-2006, 3:37 PM
Good Jr.'s still here...I haven't seen any pics in a while though. I'm working on getting a bench put together. Got me to thinking about a saw horse as well, some type of knock-down that could also carry tools/materials inside of it. Got anything like that? BTW, know the sitch' on the beard, but only trimmed mine up...it's been warm all of the sudden.

harry strasil
06-05-2006, 3:42 PM
Alan, I saw an old timer one time that had a saw table, (wide top) horse that had a tote built in as a stretcher with doors on either side to keep sawdust out. It had wooden wheels on one end they sat about a quarter inch off the floor when the horse had all 4 legs down.

Alan DuBoff
06-05-2006, 3:50 PM
Harry, that sounds like something I would like to build possibly, a saw horse that could double as a small workbench possibly...I need to ponder on this...(I don't currently have enough incomplete projects at the moment... :mad: ).