PDA

View Full Version : Catch you guys on the next spin round........

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
06-05-2006, 12:53 PM
I head to Austria in the morning, my time ;)

I'll be gone for six days, first time I've been away from my lovely wife more than a night or two in a long time, well, since we were married almost 13 years ago, only twice, once I was very sick for 3 weeks in the hospital, but I saw her nearly each day, and once I took the kids to Canada, stayed with them for a week and then left them with the grandparents for the summer, other than that, only the occasional night on a bike tour.

Should be interesting to see how I sleep.

I'll be trying to check in here, I've got my WiFi card in my laptop, but we shall see, not much free time in the days I'm there.

You all behave while I'm gone!! :D

See ya in a week!

Cheers!

Mark Cothren
06-05-2006, 1:20 PM
Have a safe trip - enjoy - take some pics - carry back some turning stock....:D

Ken Fitzgerald
06-05-2006, 1:23 PM
Enjoy yourself Stu!

Bernie Weishapl
06-05-2006, 1:57 PM
Enjoy Stu. Take lots of pictures. Wonder how much turning stock Stu can stuff in his suitcase????:eek: :p

Frank Chaffee
06-05-2006, 3:30 PM
Yup,
Ever since Stu started talking turny I knew it would only be a matter of time before he went Down Under.;)
Have a good trip Stu!
Frank

Michael Stafford
06-05-2006, 4:44 PM
Be safe and bring home some souvenirs for the kids!

John Hart
06-05-2006, 5:56 PM
Pretty exciting. Be safe and enjoy the opportunity for another culture. Me need pics!;)

Frank Fusco
06-05-2006, 6:07 PM
Enjoy. We expect pictures. :)

Vaughn McMillan
06-05-2006, 6:40 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip, Stu. We'll be expecting a trip report when you get back.

Yup,
Ever since Stu started talking turny I knew it would only be a matter of time before he went Down Under.;)
Have a good trip Stu!
Frank
Austria ≠ Down Under ;) :D

- Vaughn

Dick Parr
06-05-2006, 7:07 PM
Have fun Stu and be safe.

06-06-2006, 12:35 PM
I made it guys, but now I have to leave for dinner

Later!

tod evans
06-06-2006, 12:42 PM
so stu do you get to go see all the cool german machinery while your there? do you plan to do the rental on the autobahn thing? or is this strictly business? tod

Frank Chaffee
06-06-2006, 1:21 PM
Yup,
Have a good trip Stu!
Frank
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Sorry Stu,
Summer vacation comes and I fergit all a my reedin’ skills so fast.:o

So have a great time in Austria, then.:)

Frank

06-06-2006, 5:34 PM
so stu do you get to go see all the cool german machinery while your there? do you plan to do the rental on the autobahn thing? or is this strictly business? tod

Business only, I'm sorry to say.

I would have loved to hooked up with some people I know here, but no time.

Today, we got off the plane, 12 1/2 hour flight, went to the hotel, 1 1/2 hour drive (by bus) had 20 minutes to check in, get back on the bus, and head to a winery, for a tasting. Got back to the hotel 4 hours later, and they have a full on 6 course meal waiting for us, with wine of course.

Tomorrow, we go from 8:30AM to 10PM.......

Not complaining mind you, but this is certainly no "Vacation" :rolleyes:

Cheers!