PDA

View Full Version : BBQ pix Ken won't show.....

Phil Phelps
09-09-2003, 1:16 PM
We all know how modest our moderator is :rolleyes: So here are a few pix of Ken and the boys. Kinda' reminds me of the Godfather givin' favors. "Well it's gonna' cost ya' three loads of cherry".

John Miliunas
09-09-2003, 2:45 PM
The first two pics are obviously fakes, as you may note, the old codger in those photos isn't hanging on to a Bud Light! :D (Damn, wish I coulda' been there!) :cool:

Steve Clardy
09-09-2003, 3:13 PM
I didn't make it to that part of the shop. Seemed to me it was kinda deep over there, and if I had of parked my lawn chair in that section, I would have gotten stuck as I hadn't brought my muck boots with me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Steve

Jim Becker
09-09-2003, 4:02 PM
These look just like the ones from Five Barns...although there is less BL evident in these. :D

Kent Cori
09-09-2003, 4:42 PM
I'm sure that object in Ken's hand in Photo No. 3 is a facsimile of a beer bottle that Ken turned out of some scrap walnut on his mini. :D

David Rose
09-09-2003, 6:45 PM
Steve, you are soooo right! I slipped into the edge of that quagmire a time or two. You really needed chest waders to come out unscathed. :rolleyes:

David

I didn't make it to that part of the shop. Seemed to me it was kinda deep over there, and if I had of parked my lawn chair in that section, I would have gotten stuck as I hadn't brought my muck boots with me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Steve

Ace Karner
09-09-2003, 9:45 PM
The first two pics are obviously fakes, as you may note, the old codger in those photos isn't hanging on to a Bud Light! :D (Damn, wish I coulda' been there!) :cool:

John, that's me in the first picture, and trust me his Bud Lite was sitting on a cooler right in front just out of the picture.

ACE

John Miliunas
09-09-2003, 10:01 PM
John, that's me in the first picture, and trust me his Bud Lite was sitting on a cooler right in front just out of the picture.

ACE

Ahhhh....Thanks for that clearification, Ace. For a minute there, I thought my eyesight was really going goofy! :cool:

David Rose
09-09-2003, 10:55 PM
Oh, yeah... Ken sat his Bud Lite down at least twice. He was just never out of reach of it. :rolleyes:

David

Ken Salisbury
09-10-2003, 7:02 AM
Phil -- as usual -- you are wrong :D

Central States BBQ Gallery Page 3 (http://www.kenswoodcentral.com/arkpage3.htm) (bottom of page)