PDA

View Full Version : Updated User Tips Again

Ken Salisbury
02-22-2003, 8:34 PM
I have updated the User Tips again to explain how to use the new feature ("View New Posts") on the Main page . It is highlighted in yellow on my Tips page.
<p align="center">

Ken's Saw Mill User Tips (http://www.klsal.com/creek.htm)

Jerry Todd
02-22-2003, 9:56 PM
Thanks Ken,
Just printed your tips. Should help a lot. Now if I can just figure out how to resize a picture for the signatue block.
Jerry

Ken Salisbury
02-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Todd
Thanks Ken,
Just printed your tips. Should help a lot. Now if I can just figure out how to resize a picture for the signatue block.
Jerry
I am asssuming you mean the Avatar pic. It has to be less than 50 pixels x 50 pixels. If you don't have the software to do that E-mail me the pic you want to use and I will compress it for you to an acceptable size and send back to you

Rick Potter
02-23-2003, 1:05 AM
Thanks Ken,

Dummies like me NEED cheat sheets. I am sure it will help me get used to the new waters here.

I copied it.

Rick Potter

Ken Salisbury
02-23-2003, 9:13 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Todd
Thanks Ken,
Jerry
<p align="center"> It didn't take you long to edit your Avatar with the pic I compressed for you. We might have to start calling you "Quick Draw McGraw"

Dave Schemansky
02-23-2003, 12:07 PM
Ken,
Thanks a lot for the Cliff Notes navigation tips. I still have to think too much when I swim from the Pond to the Creek.

Ken Salisbury
02-23-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Dave Schemansky
Ken,
Thanks a lot for the Cliff Notes navigation tips. I still have to think too much when I swim from the Pond to the Creek.
Just hang in there -- you'll get it.

Bart Leetch
02-23-2003, 4:05 PM
Thanks for being here Ken You are just part of what makes this a great forum.