PDA

View Full Version : Mike's workshop order feedback

Ned Bulken
06-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Just wanted to praise Mike. I ordered blades from him a couple of weeks ago, and from when I was with John, I knew Mike would ship them out in just a day or two. A week went by, and no order. I was getting a bit concerned, but mostly that the LOML or the kids had misplaced it. turns out that the post office had returned it to Mike! He called and spoke with the LOML who was in the midst of a bout of laryngitis. She eventually was able to convey to him the correct address, and he shipped the order out again. He went the extra mile and will absolutely get future orders from me, if ONLY for the excellent service, as well as being pleased with the blades themselves as always.

Steve Clardy
06-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Mike ____________-?

Mark Patoka
06-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Mike ____________-?

I believe he's referring to Mike Moorlach of www.mikesworkshop.com (http://www.mikesworkshop.com). He sells the Flying Dutchmen scrollsaw blades. It's been a few years since I've ordered scrollsaw blades from him but have also received very excellent service. The Flying Dutchmen blades are also top-notch.

Ned Bulken
06-01-2006, 12:42 PM
yep, sorry, as a Scroller, everyone I know simply refers to him as "Mike's workshop" and we know about his website.