PDA

View Full Version : New DeWalt Planers at Lowes

Dan Smith
09-08-2003, 8:13 AM
Just saw them on Sunday at my local Lowes (Phillipsburg, NJ) They had both the 13" 2 speed and the new 12 1/2". Nice looking machines. I really like the compactness of the new 13". Also, they have the old 12 1/2" priced at $299 less 20%. $240 not bad, but I bet they get cheaper...

however, I think I really like the new 13", just waiting for a few more reviews.

-dan

Kevin Murdock
09-08-2003, 11:58 AM
Dan,

May I ask where the less 20% came from? Is it a coupon?

I ask because I was in my local Lowes this weekend and the old one was there but it was listed at 299 with no visible additional discount.

I've been waiting to buy on on the blowout prices when the new planers came out. Seems like now is almost the time.

Thanks,
/Kevin

Dan Smith
09-08-2003, 3:23 PM
Hand written on the price ticket. In red ink. Suppose one with a nice red sharpie could make some nice discounts on stuff..... but it is probably in the computer...

dan

Dan,

May I ask where the less 20% came from? Is it a coupon?

I ask because I was in my local Lowes this weekend and the old one was there but it was listed at 299 with no visible additional discount.

I've been waiting to buy on on the blowout prices when the new planers came out. Seems like now is almost the time.

Thanks,
/Kevin