PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit/I'm in Trouble w/PIC/POL

Norman Hitt
05-25-2006, 4:08 PM
A Really nice New "Creeker", Steve Gray, had a short business trip to Odessa today, and had a few minutes to come by and take a fast tour of my junky shop and peruse my current project. We had a short, but real nice visit, (it had already heated up to about 98* inside the shop and not a breath of air moving). He even bought Lunch after that, (next time is My Turn, for sure). He told me a little about his adventures thus far in getting started with his Logosol and his Logging experiences in his spare time. Seems he has some Draft Horses, and has been recovering some trees from an area where normal machinery is not allowed on the steep river slopes, but animals are. Said it's a lot of work, but kinda fun though.

I didn't get any pictures of the event, because I thought the LOML had taken the Digital Camera with her to the DFW area to record her 65 th Birthday (which is today) with our daughters, (and to see George Strait tomorrow night), but to my amazement, about 30 minutes after Steve had departed, I found the Camera that the LOML had moved to pack for her trip, and then overlooked it and left it here after all. (boy:eek:, is she going to be (!$$@) when she discovers it isn't in her bag.:mad: ) I'm certainly not going to call her and be the one to tell her she left it here.:D

Steve, I really enjoyed meeting you and thanks for the lunch. This is a Rare and Special Treat since our "Creeker" Population is pretty Sparse out here in W. Tx. We're going to stay in touch for sure.

***Tyler----"I PROMISE to get Pics next time".

Jim O'Dell
05-25-2006, 6:50 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! Until you wife calls about the camera. :eek: Jus tell her it's her birthday, go pick out another one. You know she'll be dissappointed if she can't get any pictures of George! Jim.

Frank Chaffee
05-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Hey Norman,
Aren’t Creeker visits great?

Congrats to both you and Steve!

Regarding Mr. Pic. Pol, don’t worry, I’ve got enuf things (thongs???), on him that I will be easily able to dissuade him from giving you any grief. :D

Frank

Corey Hallagan
05-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Sounds like it was a fun time. We are going to get some of that heat tomorrow!

Corey

Jerry Olexa
05-25-2006, 11:46 PM
No pics...Guess it didn't happen:)

Norman Hitt
05-26-2006, 3:40 AM
Hey Norman,
Aren’t Creeker visits great?

Congrats to both you and Steve!

Regarding Mr. Pic. Pol, don’t worry, I’ve got enuf things (thongs???), on him that I will be easily able to dissuade him from giving you any grief. :D

Frank

Funny thing happened tonight. I had talked to the LOML "Early" this morning (before I knew anything about the camera thing), to wish her a Happy Birthday, and I called her again tonight to ask her about her visit to the Knee Surgeon, and the first thing she asked me was, "Did you find the Camera, I decided to leave it for you so you could take Pics for your Forum, when Steve came over"?:( She also said, "I think I forgot to put it back where it was though, and I forgot to tell you when you called this morning but I figured we could just use Leesa's digital camera and the 35 mm down here".:rolleyes:

I just can't win.:rolleyes: