PDA

View Full Version : You guys should be here!

David Rose
09-06-2003, 2:00 AM
Several folks were here (Central States BBQ @ Terry Hatfield's) for burgers tonight. The visiting was great! Even with Ken here. :D Since he is probably not going to see this til he returns home, I should be able to give him a hard time for a couple of days. He really made a mess on Terry's nice clean floor.

With folks looking over the tools brought for demos they had to start early of course. ;) That Excaliber slider of Terry's is amazingly smooth and tight! Dennis spent half the night showing my Dad the Tormek. We saw the box Terry did on the Akeda. It looked great! Terry Q. brought some beautiful pieces of scroll saw work. I think that detail sawing would drive me crazy! :p There were a couple of albums of pieces of furniture to drool over. I think Lee, can't remember for sure, did some really nice bowls. And of course we saw, smelled, but couldn't touch that brisket on the grill! WOW!

It was hard to quit and go home tonight, but tomorrow is the BIG day! I'm looking forward to meeting the arrivals tomorrow.

David, missing those who couldn't come

Steve Clardy
09-06-2003, 10:42 AM
I'M COMING, I'M COMING!!!!! Be there around 2:00 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Steve