PDA

View Full Version : A funny funny.................

Mark Rios
05-23-2006, 11:58 AM
This is from an email from Readers Digest that I received this morning. Thought I would share it............

My husband, an avid woodworker, is always on the lookout for scraps of wood, called "shorts," for carving. Shopping in a lumber store one day, he noticed some lovely pieces of hardwood in a bin behind the counter. But he had a lot of explaining to do after he asked the clerk, "Would you mind if I come around and poke through your shorts?"

:D
Contributed by Cathy Groves, Kearney, Nebraska

Bruce Shiverdecker
05-23-2006, 12:19 PM
.................................................. ...........YUP!................................... ......................................!

Bruce

Aaron Koehl
05-24-2006, 3:26 PM
This is from an email from Readers Digest that I received this morning. Thought I would share it............

My husband, an avid woodworker, is always on the lookout for scraps of wood, called "shorts," for carving. Shopping in a lumber store one day, he noticed some lovely pieces of hardwood in a bin behind the counter. But he had a lot of explaining to do after he asked the clerk, "Would you mind if I come around and poke through your shorts?"

:D
Contributed by Cathy Groves, Kearney, Nebraska

I wonder if Mr. Groves is a member of SawmillCreek.. and if he isn't, then shouldn't he be?

Randy Moore
05-24-2006, 8:29 PM
I agree with Aaron, Mr Groves ought to be in Sawmill Creek. Someone chase him down and invite him in to the Creek.

Randy

Jim Dunn
05-24-2006, 10:17 PM
What about Mrs. Groves??

John Miliunas
05-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Hmmmm....Sounds like something Pesh would do! :) Of course, in his case, he'd be trying to find out if the guy had granny panties like his!!! :eek: :D :cool: