PDA

View Full Version : Mavs/Spurs

Jim O'Dell
05-22-2006, 11:25 PM
All I can say is, WOW, what a series! Jim.

(Wish I could stay up and see the Clipper/Suns game.)

Jim Young
05-22-2006, 11:46 PM
The important thing here is that the Pistons are still in the running, after a shakey series.

Allen Bookout
05-23-2006, 12:30 AM
I am glad that I did not have anyone here to bet with at the start of overtime with the two big men out. I would have lost a lot of money.

I should be betting on the Heat but am going with the Mavs for NBA Champions.

Where do the Pistons play out of?

Allen

Kirk (KC) Constable
05-23-2006, 9:41 AM
As I posted somewhere else, I'd suuuure like to know if they woulda called a foul on the last play of regulation if all five Mavericks had been crawling over Duncan instead of only three. :mad:

That said, the Spurs played pretty well miserably for a whole lot of that series. Probably a testament to the talent on the team that they were actually able to be in six of the games at the end...but only playing one a half quarters each game ain't gonna get it done.

GO SUNS!

KC

Rick Doyle
05-23-2006, 10:07 AM
heat vs pistons should be a real battle - i think miami might have enough to take them. suns vs mavs? should be a great one - i've gotta go with steve nash!

Jim O'Dell
05-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Yeah, I think the conference finals for both east and west are going to be good games. Makes you want to question Cuban on the players he lets go :cool: sometimes. Raja Bell has turned into a great player. Nash always was. If the Mavs can't win the whole thing, I'll be pulling for the Suns also. Jim.

Allen Bookout
05-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Yep! Looks like the Pistons are done in. Tune in for Mavs and Heat in the finals.

Jeff Kuykendall
05-23-2006, 11:24 PM
I think it's about time for another Dallas franchise to bring home a championship. Go Mavs!!

Mike Wilkins
05-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Could'nt resist jumping in. Speaking of fouls, I guess Mark Cuban got his money's worth. He has been complaining about officiating for years. Some of the calls in this series were crazy.
But I still have to give the Mavs credit; they were the better team.
This time.