PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom Set

Michael Keating
05-22-2006, 9:30 AM
Hello all,

I promised to post some pictures of a bedroom set I completed last year for our guest bedroom. So far there is a sleigh bed, 2 nightstands and a mirror. These are from the wood magazine articles a couple years ago. I am currently working on the dresser, just delaying . . .err heavily planning perfection.
Thanks for looking.

Mike

Mark Pruitt
05-22-2006, 9:40 AM
Very nice work! Yup, a dresser is definitely in order...

Lee Schierer
05-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Nice looking pieces. Now you just need his and hers matching dressers to complete the suite.

Helen Gee
05-22-2006, 12:40 PM
that is cool!! excellent job on finishing the bedroom pieces. i also see you made the jewelry box from wood magazine :D it's on my list of projects as well.

John Timberlake
05-22-2006, 1:05 PM
Really nice work. Just need that dresser so the mirrow won't be on the floor. Great job.

Carl Eyman
05-22-2006, 2:40 PM
Well Done. Let's see dresser when heavy planning is done.

John Miliunas
05-22-2006, 3:08 PM
Michael, beautiful work, my man! Given your attention to detail, I can't wait to see the dresser, as well! :) Good job!

BTW, that keepsake box on the end table looks vaguely familiar! Those are a blast to make, aren't they? :) :cool:

Alex Berkovsky
05-22-2006, 4:29 PM
Mike,
Beautiful bedroom set. Is that spanking paddle next to the mirror a part of the set? ;)

Michael Keating
05-22-2006, 4:54 PM
Thanks for the compliments, the paddle is from my wife's day in her sorority (spelling). I have no idea why we still have it. If you look in the mirror you can see a big pile of clothes that was heading to good will. I was taking pictures to show people my wife can actually give away clothes. And decided no better time to photo the set in the final setting.

Mike