PDA

View Full Version : Barry Stratton, what a Class Act

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-22-2006, 5:21 AM
Barry, you are a class act, thank you so much for your help in getting me the various parts for the C-man lathe!!

I got the last of the parts today, Grizzly was out of stock till now. When I wanted to buy a chuck from Grizzly for the C-man lathe, I found out that Grizzly will only ship internationally if the order is over $200. I did not want to spend that much (doe is ever end........?), and had basically given up, then Barry, out of the goodness of his heart, offered to order the stuff for me, and then forward it to me.

This is the quality of the folks we have here, I'm very happy to call myself a Creeker, and to count guys like Barry as friends.

Oh yeah, he also included one each, Walnut, Cherry and Spalted Maple pen blanks in the box! :D

Cheers!

Ken Fitzgerald
05-22-2006, 8:47 AM
Yup! Creekers are, indeed, a very generous, kind folk! Barry is a classy example!

Mike Ramsey
05-22-2006, 9:04 AM
About the best bunch of people I've never met! Yet!

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-22-2006, 9:06 AM
About the best bunch of people I've never met! Yet!

LOL!!

Or I'm likely to ever meet! :D

Barry Stratton
05-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Glad everything made it to Tokyo, Stu. The least I could do for all the entertainment you've given with your ongoing logging operations!

The least you coulda done was had that DVR shipped to Tokyo via Anchorage:D :D :D

John Hart
05-22-2006, 12:05 PM
....The least you coulda done was had that DVR shipped to Tokyo via Anchorage:D :D :D

Well Barry...It's not that he doesn't trust you.....:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ....well...on second thought.......:D

Bernie Weishapl
05-22-2006, 5:19 PM
Stu that Barry is a good friend and a generous friend. I know. Been there, done that. Creekers are a good and generous bunch of people.

Ernie Nyvall
05-22-2006, 7:40 PM
Way to go Barry.

Ernie

Dennis Peacock
05-22-2006, 8:25 PM
You're a good man Barry.....I'm gald somebody's helping Stu out....after all, he needs all the help he can get. :p :p :p :D

Corey Hallagan
05-22-2006, 8:40 PM
Congrats Stu and way to go Barry!

Corey