PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Outside The Box

Lee DeRaud
05-22-2006, 12:41 AM
Might work better than the old architecture:

Frank Chaffee
05-22-2006, 2:45 AM
Yes Lee,
Arkitecture may well be what is required for New Orleans’ future.
Frank

Vaughn McMillan
05-22-2006, 4:16 AM
Yes Lee,
Arkitecture may well be what is required for New Orleans’ future.
Frank
BahdumpPUMP! :p

Thank you very much...I'll be here all week. Try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

- Vaughn

Norman Hitt
05-22-2006, 4:31 AM
Sorry, didn't intend to "Incense" anyone, so I'll just delete my post, and keep my opinion to myself.

PS; You are absolutely correct, in that there was enough blame to go around from all sides/angles/areas.

Rob Bourgeois
05-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Dont bring politics into SMC...

That "smart" mayor had cleaned up the corrupt police department prior to katrina and did great things for the city before Katrina. Not a single person(as mayor) alive could have overcome the probems Katrina revealed at every level of government.

Its easy to think you know whats goign on when you havent been there. I dont have a clue as to who should be mayor in Odessa...I also guess you dont have a clue about NOLA.

Lee...one of my friends south of New Orleans...is actually buying a house boat that he will just hop into and head up the MS River if another katrina comes...So its not too far off. :)

Carl Eyman
05-22-2006, 10:50 AM
Considering the river current at about 5 mph and a hurricanes speed of maybe 20 He'll need something over 30MPH to get to Baton Rouge in a day. Good Idea, if he starts early enough. I'd like to Charter the Mississippi Queen for the next blow.

Rob Bourgeois
05-22-2006, 11:35 AM
I think he was shooting a line of BS....but some are thinking outside the box.

He happens to run tug boats for a living so with him there is no telling what he is thinking. He might just build a "barge house". I havent spoken to him in a while.

/BTW....wife applied for a job in BR.. Could be "home" just in time for August.:eek: