PDA

View Full Version : Eifel Tower

James Stokes
05-21-2006, 7:05 AM
I know a few people have been wanting this, so here is the full Eifel tower. I have not cut this myself, There for I am not sure on the tab sizes (check them for your material) I want to see photos after it is cut.
Well I can not get them to upload on here, If some one has a sight that I can upload to send it to me and I will.

James Stokes
05-21-2006, 8:00 AM
I have uploaded the files to worldofengraving if any one wants it.

Ken Frisby
05-21-2006, 10:52 AM
It looks great! Thanks!!

Keith Outten
05-21-2006, 9:24 PM
Sorry Guys, you can't link to other Forums. If you would like to share the file please upload it to SMC in your thread.

Ken, you can't advertise for WOG here, please remove the tagline and review our TOS.

Ken Frisby
05-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Keith,

Done, do you have a links page? If not I'll remove the link to SMC from our forum. The Forums are targeting different members, ours is mainly for the engraver.

Thanks

Keith Outten
05-22-2006, 4:35 AM
Ken,

SMC doesn't have a links page but I hope we will someday as well as a new main page with links to special areas of our Forums.

Our ban on links to other Forums exists simply because there is such a huge variety of public Forums and their content may or may not be acceptable to all of our Members...particularly our younger woodworkers.