PDA

View Full Version : New Litter

Ken Salisbury
05-21-2006, 6:59 AM
Check out my new puppies:

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/pups.htm

Ian Barley
05-21-2006, 1:17 PM
Great looking dogs Ken - judging by the jump pic Outlaw looks pretty full of beans!

Bob Weisner
05-21-2006, 2:42 PM
What is the difference between that breed and the Pit Bull Terrier that gets such a bad rap? Is the temperment better?

Ken Fitzgerald
05-21-2006, 3:02 PM
Ken...........those puppies are cuter than.........little ole puppy dogs!:D

Doug Shepard
05-21-2006, 3:25 PM
Deju Vu. I was walking my dog on some trails last night and ran into a woman walking what I assumed was some sort of mastiff because it was a pretty big dog. Turns out it was an American Bulldog. I didn't know they got that big. Anyway Thor was a very nice good tempered dog and we ended up walking together. After a while my dog China decided to initiate some play which went on for about 20 minutes. Thor totally wore her out, but it was all good play - no rough stuff. I'm hoping we run into them again. Your batch looks adorable.

Lee Schierer
05-21-2006, 9:00 PM
Ken I think it is illeagal to use beautiful and bulldog in the same sentence.

Ken Salisbury
05-22-2006, 2:38 AM
What is the difference between that breed and the Pit Bull Terrier that gets such a bad rap? Is the temperment better?

Yes Bob the temperment is totally different. Outlaw and Aurora are very gentle dogs. They do scare people however because they are so mean looking. :D :) .

Frank Chaffee
05-22-2006, 4:05 AM
Ken I think it is illeagal to use beautiful and bulldog in the same sentence.
Lee,
My thinking was pretty much along those lines too until I saw these pics of Outlaw and Aurora. They are very beautiful dogs.
…And regarding the temperament of most any canine, they reflect fear and aggression very accurately, so it behooves one who has problems with dogs to look within and calm oneself.

Frank