View Full Version : Oh Tyler...

Don Baer
05-20-2006, 9:49 PM
:D are you comming out of the closet...

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=36778

Steve Ash
05-20-2006, 10:19 PM
...busted....

It's okay Tyler, we knew you couldn't help yourself......

Ken Fitzgerald
05-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Ty...........All this time at SMC.........I, your duly deputized Photo Cop Deputy thought I could trust you.........and now this.........SMC will now lose the war against unproven gloats and YOU will be the cause.........How can you ever regain your integrity?..........Ty......Ty.....Ty......

This is Ken in Idaho........Looking down......Sadly...Shaking his head!:o :cool:

Jerry Olexa
05-20-2006, 10:48 PM
The pictures got him...:) :D

Mark Pruitt
05-20-2006, 10:58 PM
I almost choked on my ice cream. That is so...so..... can't find the words:D

Andy Hoyt
05-20-2006, 11:05 PM
Looks like another job for:

Frank Chaffee
05-20-2006, 11:06 PM
Oh Tyler,
Our most trusted PPPerson, whom we have always relied upon to stand at the forefront of the pictorially honest documentary requirements here on the Creek, praytell, how can this photo have been published by other than yourself???
Tearingly,
Frank

Don Selke
05-20-2006, 11:53 PM
Wow!!!

The Chief of the Photo Police in person!!!

"What a handsome devil he is:D :D :D

Alan DuBoff
05-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Is that a mini with the variable speed?

Did you buy it? Looks like you're shopping...I 'spose if you're not making sawdust you won't need a mask or DC.

I was looking at that a while ago, but ended up springing for a band saw instead. Was also looking at the Rikon, heard some good stuff about it. Would like to see a model with some type of variable control.

I used to turn a lot when I was in high school, was surprised to see several bowls, mugs, and a couple other accessory (???) type projects at my Mom's recentely. In fact, going to visit her this week and I might try and nab one for my wife...One of them accessory type art pieces started life from a "bowl explosion". :rolleyes:

I've only turned a pen on a friend's lathe since getting back into woodworking. Would like to do more, I like the lathe.

Ken Fitzgerald
05-21-2006, 1:15 AM
He likes it too Alan! He's just a little shy and afraid to admit it!

Michael Stafford
05-21-2006, 6:57 AM
You gotta admit, Tyler looks so much better in a face shield than he does in a thong...............................:o :eek: ;) :p :D

Ron Robinson
05-21-2006, 9:21 AM
At least he's not wearing a garbage bag like another esteemed member of this group.

Ron

David Duke
05-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Don't let them get you down Tyler we all know every once in awhile we have a project that requires the use of that evil machine, even I, the one who promised to have your back, have a project in the works now that required the spinny thing (pictures to be posted when complete). Doesn't mean we have slipped into the vortex, just that we are capable of using the right machine for the job and when to use it!! :D :D

tod evans
05-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Don't let them get you down Tyler we all know every once in awhile we have a project that requires the use of that evil machine, even I, the one who promised to have your back, have a project in the works now that required the spinny thing (pictures to be posted when complete). Doesn't mean we have slipped into the vortex, just that we are capable of using the right machine for the job and when to use it!! :D :D

david, that`s a "pen" tyler`s turning...........for writing checks. i see no feet or columns, no newls or balisters, absolutely nothing to do with case work....02 tod

Dennis Peacock
05-21-2006, 10:54 AM
You gotta admit, Tyler looks so much better in a face shield than he does in a thong...............................:o :eek: ;) :p :D

Oh my gosh.....oh my goodness...!!!!!!! Bad image in my head...bad, bad image in my head of Tyler in a thong. :eek: :eek: :p :D

Frank Chaffee
05-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Doesn't mean we have slipped into the vortex, just that we are capable of using the right machine for the job and when to use it!! :D :D
Sure David,
And next you’ll be telling us you can stop anytime you want, right?;)
Frank

John Miliunas
05-21-2006, 1:47 PM

Yeah, but he's probably got the thong tucked up under the shield somewhere, just to be on the safe side!!! :eek: :D :cool:

Kelly C. Hanna
05-21-2006, 3:51 PM
We;ll there must be a big rip in the fabric of the universe somewhere and Tyler has slipped into it!!

Right after I read 'out of the closet' and clicked on the link it said 'but good' under busted. Thank God for photos or we'd have had some pretty weird thoughts about those word choices!!!

John Shuk
05-21-2006, 5:16 PM
It was only a matter of time! Welcome to a round world buddy!

Tyler Howell
05-21-2006, 5:57 PM
Where have you been:confused:
I posted that 2 years ago at the Rockler TAT when I wipped out a Freedom pen:confused:
Nothing too good for our boys and girls.
Better catch up!!!
Bill Clinon didn't inhale!!!:D :D :p :p

Alan DuBoff
05-22-2006, 5:30 AM
Where have you been:confused:
I posted that 2 years ago at the Rockler TATWhat's a couple years between friends? :p