PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bill Grumbine,,,

George Conklin
05-19-2006, 9:00 PM
Hey, Bill,

What's the status of your second video?

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-19-2006, 9:32 PM
Good Question, and if you asked if it was "Late" I'm sure he would have just one word for that idea........... :D

Ya Bill, when is the next DVD coming out?

Cheers!

George Conklin
05-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey, Stu.

The shipping company picked up your lathe today! Check your e-mail!:)

It's on it's way!!!!

05-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey!!!!!

Are you allowed to highjack you own thread....:confused: ;) :D

Thanks George, I'll be putting it to good use next week! :D

Cheers!

Bill Grumbine
05-20-2006, 9:39 AM
Hi George

Interesting timing on your part! I just got done watching the first proof copy yesterday. I was in the middle of turning that big chunk of mulberry crotch and the UPS guy showed up with a little package. I was on the couch in a matter of minutes, shavings and all! SWMBO wasn't too happy about the shavings part, but she didn't get much done either for the next little while.

There are a few minor things that need to be fixed, rearranged, etc, but it should be here very soon - we are shooting to have it ready in time for me to take it to the symposium in June.

Bill

Bill Grumbine
05-20-2006, 9:41 AM
Good Question, and if you asked if it was "Late" I'm sure he would have just one word for that idea........... :D

Hogwash?!? :D This one has all new jokes in it - well, new to me anyway. It even has new material.

Bill

George Conklin
05-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Hogwash?!? :D This one has all new jokes in it - well, new to me anyway. Bill

That's what I was hoping to hear!:)

Bernie Weishapl
05-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Bill I hope you did not forget what the rewind button is for!!!:eek: :D Very important ya know. ;)

05-20-2006, 10:19 AM
Hogwash?!? :D This one has all new jokes in it - well, new to me anyway. It even has new material.

Bill

Yep, that is the word :D

So, new jokes, new material.....release date....?

Need any "Beta" testers....? ;)

Doug Thompson
05-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Bring some extra copies of the first video to the symposium. I would like to see it.

See you there,
Doug

Joe Fisher
05-20-2006, 3:35 PM

As long as it's got more music, I'm in! I watch the first one just to listen to the tunes :)

-Joe