PDA

View Full Version : UT Austin graduation

Kirk (KC) Constable
05-19-2006, 6:06 PM
This afternoon LOML's youngest son became a Navy Ensign. :D

The commissioning ceremony occurred at the same time as the second round of graduations today. His graduation is the second round tomorrow. If anybody here is going to a round two graduation tomorrow, I'd strongly suggest you get up early and pretend you have to be there for the early session. The parking situation is ludicrous, and we saw neither UT or Austin police anywhere directing traffic....

kc

Martin Shupe
05-19-2006, 6:54 PM
Please pass on my congratulations, KC.

Martin Shupe, LCDR, USNR

Bruce Page
05-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Please pass on my congratulations, KC.

Martin Shupe, LCDR, USNR
Ditto! congrats to all!

Ken Fitzgerald
05-19-2006, 10:41 PM
KC.........Congrats to LOYL and her son! Bravo Zulu!

Norman Hitt
05-20-2006, 4:29 AM
This afternoon LOML's youngest son became a Navy Ensign. :D

The commissioning ceremony occurred at the same time as the second round of graduations today. His graduation is the second round tomorrow. If anybody here is going to a round two graduation tomorrow, I'd strongly suggest you get up early and pretend you have to be there for the early session. The parking situation is ludicrous, and we saw neither UT or Austin police anywhere directing traffic....

kc

I see Austin hasn't changed a bit over the years.:rolleyes:

Congratulations to both the "New Ensign/Graduate", AND to the Parents for Funding and Supporting his endeavor. Tell him to get those Promotions Quickly, so he can afford some of your Fine Mesquite Furniture.:D