PDA

View Full Version : New Supplier of Laserables?

Joe Pelonio
05-18-2006, 6:53 PM
Anyone heard of A & B Supply? I got an e-mail from them, they are located just north of me in Marysville, WA, and say they are suppliers of laserable wood consumables. Looking at their online inventory much of it is what can be purchased at the local craft store, but they do have something "new" called rubberwood, but other than that the thin wood and the sizes of the wood are very lean. I'm waiting for my "registration" to go through to be able to see the prices. Meanwhile I'm going to e-mail them with some comments and questions.

http://absupplydesign.com/index.php

Mark Plotkin
05-18-2006, 7:09 PM
Joe,

I have met Sean several time. they are good people and have a good product line. I am have not ordered yet but I am going to. Their picture frames (solid you-vector cut) are GREAT. they come with glass and a backing board and a peg for desk use, very cool and good price. They also do heart key chains, which I have not seen other places. Any way I would recommend them.

Take care,

MP

PS if you ever get to Longview, look me up.

Joe Pelonio
05-18-2006, 7:41 PM
Thanks, Mark. I wish they had a better variety and larger sizes of wood.

Maybe they're just getting started and will expand later. BTW I don't
get to Longview often but sometimes go by it on the way to Portland
where we go sevarl times a year so my wife can shop at Fabric Depot, I can go to my favorite stained glass supply, and we can both go to Powell books and Carls Jr.

Once my wife and I did stop and check it out, cool little historic city, with both rivers meeting right there.

Mitchell Andrus
05-18-2006, 7:42 PM
I see many of the same items in the Colorado Heirloom catalog. The pen and pencil sets (rosewood box set, football, car) and the small boxes (heart).... Exact same photographs!!!!

So, are they using the same supplier, or is one supplying the other?

Mitch