PDA

View Full Version : Bald Eagle Cam

Scott Donley
05-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Just something you don't see every day. Use the Kent cam 2 link, much better picture. Really a sight when she unfolds her wings or brings food back to the nest.http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/wildwatch/eaglecam/kent.html

Joe Pelonio
05-16-2006, 2:10 PM
Kind of makes you feel like a voyeur. :D

I miss our eagle pair, used to see them every day along Lake Sammamish on the way home, but now the leaves are back on the trees you can only see them when flying.

Jim O'Dell
05-16-2006, 2:17 PM
Thanks Scott. That is really cool. I want to be watching when Mom kicks kiddo out of the nest! Jim.

Scott Loven
05-16-2006, 3:03 PM
I saw 7 bald eagles in the trees across from my house this past winter. Fun to watch them fly!
Scott

Tim Solley
05-17-2006, 1:40 PM
They really are magnificent creatures. We have a large park here in central Texas where baldies nest every winter. I even saw a couple flying over my house a couple years ago. It was very cool.

Thanks for posting that link! It's awesome!

Tim

Vaughn McMillan
05-17-2006, 7:28 PM
Very cool, Scott. Thanks for the links.

- Vaughn

Fred Voorhees
05-18-2006, 7:05 PM
One of the few times that I have seen a Bald Eagle was a number of years back when my Brother Dave and I and another buddy were fishing on a local reservoir in the middle of Winter and we saw an eagle flying overhead. He gave us a pretty good show too - roughly ten or fifteen minutes worth. I guess he was out searching for a meal. I would have loved to see him swoop down and pluck something out of the water. THAT would have been really cool.

Jim O'Dell
07-07-2006, 10:07 AM
For those that looked at this cam a while back, I thought I'd let you know that the eaglet has flown the nest this am! I pulled it up about 7:15, and it was there hopping around the nest, would fly up to a branch and back a few minutes later. It's been doing this for a few days. Signed off, but went back about 8:20 and it was gone. So far hasn't come back, don't know if it will. It's been fun watching it grow and seeing the parents feeding it. Majestic birds! Thanks to Scott for posting the link back in May!! Jim.

Scott Donley
07-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Glad you enjoyed it.I thought about posting last week that it looked like it was about time but just never got around to it.It has been fun watching it from start to finish.:D