PDA

View Full Version : Shop going on hold

Ned Bulken
05-15-2006, 9:12 AM
I've decided that with everything going on in my life outside of the shop, that I'm just going to put the shop project on hold. wont' hurt me a bit to keep things in storage for another month or two, until I'm ready to go into full build mode. This of course means that I won't be able to do a lot of woodworking. I will, however, be scrolling a bit, and taking care of honey-do items as I can. Plus I'll sock a few parts or bits and pieces away as I can get to them. Such as the hurricane straps, or the joist hangers, etc... a little bit here, a little bit there.

Jim Becker
05-15-2006, 9:41 AM
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

Eddie Watkins
05-15-2006, 9:57 AM
Ned, I can sure appreciate that. I haven't spent 2 days in my shop since you were here due to other things getting in the way. The entertainment center is still a work in progress. As Jim said, you just gotta do...

Eddie

Ned Bulken
05-15-2006, 11:15 AM
oh I'll be doing woodworking, just not building the shop. with it being summer soon, I should be able to do some evening scrolling, or make some spoons out in the side yard. I've just got to rearrange some storage so I can keep a couple of tools in the current shed. I'm thinking on putting together an 'off road' tool wagon so I can wheel out the tools (scrollsaw, benchtop workmate, clamps and hand tools) into the side yard when I want to/can do some woodworking.

Norman Hitt
05-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Ned, with the wx ya'll been havin', I think you are on the right track to hold up on the shop, and should IMMEDIATELY get real busy building an ARK instead.:D

Ned Bulken
05-16-2006, 6:35 AM
aw heck,
rain happens.