PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in

Steve Jenkins
05-13-2006, 3:17 PM
I haven't been around for a few months due to moving and building the shop and house addition. Just wanted to let you all know I am alive and well. Not enough hours in the day though. I still don't have an internet connection. In fact I'm at Curly Woods borrowing Mike's computer.
If anyone wants to get hold of me my new phone is 469 742-9694. I'm sure that if you email Mike here he will pass on the message too. I am still Furniture Crafters.
I intend to hold the annual BBQ at my new place this year and I think I mentioned eons ago that the first weekend in Oct would be a likely time. Since I haven't been online I don't know if that will conflict with anyone else. If so let me know.

I miss the daily dose of Sawmill Creek and hope everyone is doing well.Y'all take care.
Steve
oops I forgot to change my signature. Obviously the phone number is incorrect

Post Response Read Prev Msg

Steve Clardy
05-13-2006, 3:19 PM
Glad to hear everythings ok with you Steve

Ken Garlock
05-13-2006, 4:09 PM
I wondered what had happened to you, Steve.

I have been meaning to swing by and take a look at the new shop and digs. I''ll make it some time this year. :)

Norman Hitt
05-14-2006, 4:26 PM
I'd been wondering about you lately, Steve, and Mike too, since I haven't seen him on here for a while either. Glad to hear you are alive and Kickin', and that the moving/building projects are going well. (I thought maybe you'd gotten together with Mike Lookin' for some new "Private Mill" wood source & had found a Private "Still" instead of a "Mill", and just camped out there).:D

Dennis Peacock
05-14-2006, 5:01 PM
I was wondering about where you were Steve. You have been missed!!!!

Tyler Howell
05-14-2006, 7:06 PM
Sure could use an update on your shop. I know your busy but some of us live the WW dream through you ;)
Glad to see you back.