PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget Guys............

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-13-2006, 1:16 PM
.......Mother's day today, Sunday May 14th :D

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there!

Cheers!

tod evans
05-13-2006, 1:18 PM
i`m not in trouble yet it`s still saturday here in the sticks:)

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-13-2006, 1:26 PM
Well since I'm most of a day ahead of almost everyone, I thought a little heads up would not hurt.

I'm giving my lovely wife a small bowl I turned, made from Dunno wood, and then we are going shopping in the morning, yep, my wife, her sister, my two daughter's and I are all going shopping, to Costco, but then to a clothing shop, as my eldest daughter (12) bought some clothes last week, and this week she does not like them anymore, so they are being returned/exchanged.... should be a fun day..... ;)

I imagine we will work a Mother's day lunch in there somewhere, 2:30 AM now, early night, as I have a long day tomorrow!

Cheers!

Don Baer
05-13-2006, 1:48 PM
I have to travel to Chicago on Mothers day for a trade show..:(

But I got LOML some pearls so at least I'm out of the dog house..;)

Steve Ash
05-13-2006, 2:11 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there!

I've been told by several people that I am the biggest "Mother" of them all....:D

Just got back from the greenhouse to buy a bunch of plants for Judy, so I'm ahead of the game right now!

Christopher K. Hartley
05-13-2006, 3:15 PM
I've been told by several people that I am the biggest "Mother" of them all....:D

Wrong Mother Steve!:eek:

Henry C. Gernhardt, III
05-13-2006, 5:31 PM
Clothing shopping... :p

Remind me, should I ever have daughters, to teach them to sew so I can show them the wonders of fabric shopping: