PDA

View Full Version : Coastal Tools: OUTSTANDING Customer Service on PC4212

Ken Shoemaker
05-13-2006, 7:08 AM
My wife bought me a PC4212 dovetail jig for my Birthday next month. I really researched price and found everyone wanted $150.00 to $155.00 on the internet. I found it at Coastal Tools for $129.00!!!!

The jig arrived at my house in three days. It was clear that the box had not been opened and the outside of the box was in good condition. Upon unpacking the jig it was clear that it had been dropped or something and was bent from the factory. I simply e-mailed CT and received a response the next morning.

Simply put; "Todd" says "New one in the mail today, also a UPS tag to send the damaged one back. It arrive in three days as well.

I AM PLEASED and would recomend using Coastal Tools. I am not affiliated any further than a very satisfied customer.

I

Mark Pruitt
05-13-2006, 7:23 AM
Great to hear of a good source to do business with. I'm not familiar with them; where are they located?

Todd Davidson
05-13-2006, 7:24 AM
Coastal Tools is located here in CT. Whenever I'm in that area I stop in. It's my favorite toy store. Knowledgable staff, great prices, huge selection. Sheesh, I sound like a commercial :D .

Rick Schubert
05-13-2006, 9:09 AM
I've had good service from Coastal Tools also and have found their pricing to be very competitive.

Jim Becker
05-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Coastal is always on my "A" list for vendors for things like pneumatic tools, etc.

Dave Falkenstein
05-13-2006, 12:48 PM
I have had good luck with Coastal Tool also. My most recent purchase was a couple of Japanese hand saws. Coastal had the best price and in-stock availability I bought the exact same brand and model at about half the cost of several other sources. Coastal Tool's Flexeel air hoses are super, too.

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-13-2006, 1:15 PM
Ken, I wonder if that is the same "Todd" I dealt with a few years ago when I bought a compressor, Accuset brandnailer set and a Hitachi framing nailer from them, they shipped to Japan, no problem, and he threw in an extra 50' hose and some fittings to get me all plumbed for air.

GREAT service, and all that.

Cheers!

Russ Massery
05-13-2006, 2:13 PM
Great to hear a retailer stand behind there product. Especially when you have a problem.

Don Bergren
05-13-2006, 3:20 PM
Coastal Tools is a great company to business with. I've bought a quite a few things from them in the last 4 1/2 years or so. They have prompt shipping and good prices. It's one of my first online stops when purchasing tools and equipment. I highly recommend them.