PDA

View Full Version : creeker visit

tod evans
05-12-2006, 7:54 AM
yesterday afternoon greg hairston stopped by with his wife and son to look at my slider. we b.s.`d for a few hours and they all got dusty in my immaculate shop:) greg it was nice to meet ya`ll and i look forward to your next trip up. tyler we`re both open for citations as neither of us remembered to take pictures! mainly my fault as i had to run to attend an ffa awards ceremony and i value my hide! tod

Brian Hale
05-12-2006, 2:20 PM
Umm, are you selling Greg? :p

Brian :)

Steve Clardy
05-12-2006, 2:37 PM
Umm, are you selling Greg? :p

I think tod's trying to make an extra buck here;)

Brian Hale
05-12-2006, 3:56 PM
I think tod's trying to make an extra buck here;)

What's the going price for a Greg in fair but usable condition?

tod evans
05-12-2006, 5:23 PM
hold on here............ain`t no sellin` out going on! just an honest hillbilly fessin` up to his forgetfullness. as far as i know greg didn`t even bring his camera. .02 tod

Brian Hale
05-12-2006, 5:56 PM
All in fun Tod ;)

Did you notice which forum this is posted in...... :D

tod evans
05-12-2006, 5:59 PM
well..........no? it started out in general this morning? must be gremlins.

thanks for movin` this back to general ken.

Greg Hairston
05-12-2006, 7:53 PM
Well,
Tod beat me to it. I was just about to post. I trully enjoyed my visit and Tod was very entertaining and gave me an education on woodworking and machinery. Dont let Tod fool you with that dumb hillbilly BS. He is one of the smartest guys I have been around in a long time. Tod, Vickie and I really enjoyed visiting with you and the Barker Gang. We will see you again in a couple of weeks when I come back and I will bring the camera.

Greg

lou sansone
05-12-2006, 9:33 PM
hmmmm looking at a slider

:)
lou

Jerry Olexa
05-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Meeting prob didn't happen...No pics?!