PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Turning Phase 2(Drawing and Stealing) # 6 Lee DeRaud

Christopher K. Hartley
05-11-2006, 10:42 PM
In the interest of moving this thing along here is the next Draw. Should Holly choose to steal, this will not be a choice due to the fact it comes after her turn.

LEE DERAUD your draw is :
These are red bud burls. Take your pick. They all measure 5x5x5 or so. They were cut 04-23-06 and are painted not anchor
(See Pic) From Jim Dunn

Lee, you may keep this wood or steal from the previous blanks revealed. Tell us what you want to do. (Stealing means you can switch your draw for anyone elses that has been revealed. Once a drawn blank has been stolen 3 times it can not be stolen again.)

We will not proceed until we hear from you.<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Lee DeRaud
05-11-2006, 11:41 PM
I'm losing track of what's available...
I'll steal the aspen if it's still up for grabs, otherwise keep these.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 5:56 AM
I'm losing track of what's available...
I'll steal the aspen if it's still up for grabs, otherwise keep these.

Sorry Lee, I should have included the list. Holly has to choose before the Aspen is available so as soon as she makes her choice I will give you your answer.

Tom Jones III
05-12-2006, 8:55 AM
Holly chose to steal the Russian Olive.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Dang, I feel like I'm connected to my chuck going round and round. Lee, now that Holly has stolen, Steve has to make his choice. If he takes the Aspen you can steal it, if you still want to.

We're only on # 6 and we have 14 more to go. Hey folks, can we do this this year?:rolleyes:

Lee DeRaud
05-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Oh good grief. This is giving me a headache.

Whenever (if ever) it's my turn to pick, just put me down for whatever's on the top of the list at that time. Repeat as needed.

Lee DeRaud
05-12-2006, 12:23 PM
We're only on # 6 and we have 14 more to go. Hey folks, can we do this this year?:rolleyes:Hard to tell: if each piece can be stolen 3 times and you have 20 pieces, you have 61 possible picks to be made...
I think "14 more to go" is a bit optimistic.

Steve Ash
05-12-2006, 12:41 PM
I just chose catalpa in the other thread. Might be a good idea to remember how many times something has been stolen. Is it after the third steal it then yours ....?

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 12:53 PM
I just chose catalpa in the other thread. Might be a good idea to remember how many times something has been stolen. Is it after the third steal it then yours ....?

Already ahead of you and I will announce when it is dead

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-12-2006, 1:22 PM
Who's on first............?? :D

Jeff Horton
05-12-2006, 4:18 PM
Who's on first............?? :D

Yes! :rolleyes:

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 5:34 PM
Yes! :rolleyes:

If you think it's bad out there you ought to be on this end.:eek:

Kurt Rosenzweig
05-12-2006, 6:32 PM
Your doing a heck of a job Chris! You should be commended for taking this on! Thanks for doing this!

Jim Dunn
05-12-2006, 6:48 PM
One heck of a good job. It's gota be a lot of work indeed. We're having a good time though I can tell.

Lee DeRaud
05-12-2006, 7:22 PM
I just chose catalpa in the other thread. Probably be a lot easier to keep track at this end if there was only one thread.

The thread starter can change the title by editing the first post whenever he wants, can't he?

Edit: apparently so. We now have two threads with the same title. I give up...just tell me where to send my blank.