05-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Jim you can take the Aspen or steal. You can steal from the following:

Sassafras
Live Oak
Russian Olive

Let me know, Thanks

Jim Dunn
05-11-2006, 1:16 PM
Chris don't I technically get to steal anyway along the line? Can I really steal back the sassasfras? If I am done and holding things up then I'll take the olive. But if it's alright I'll wait a bit longer.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-11-2006, 1:40 PM
Chris don't I technically get to steal anyway along the line? Can I really steal back the sassasfras? If I am done and holding things up then I'll take the olive. But if it's alright I'll wait a bit longer.

The only times you can steal are when you are up(like now). Yes, you can now steal back the sassasfras.

Andy Hoyt
05-11-2006, 2:01 PM
Just a thought fellers.

We're talking about green wood, right?

Better bust out the anchorseal.

This is gonna take a while.:D

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-11-2006, 3:37 PM
Ya, I'm a bit worried about the piece of Sakura, I sealed it, but it is showing some surface cracks, maybe I'll have to change it with some Keyaki.

Cheers!

Jim Dunn
05-11-2006, 5:11 PM
Done deal I'll take the sasadsssasssfssssfreassss wood.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-11-2006, 5:56 PM
Ya, I'm a bit worried about the piece of Sakura, I sealed it, but it is showing some surface cracks, maybe I'll have to change it with some Keyaki.

Cheers!

If you do just send me the pic and stats

Christopher K. Hartley
05-11-2006, 6:01 PM
Holly, you can take the Aspen or steal now. You can steal from the following:

Catalpa
Live Oak
Russian Olive

Let me know, Thanks
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Tom Jones III
05-12-2006, 8:55 AM
Holly chooses to steal the Russian Olive.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Holly chooses to steal the Russian Olive.

Steve ole buddy, looks like you can take the Aspen or steal the:
Sassafras
Live Oak
catalpa

Steve Ash
05-12-2006, 12:39 PM
I guess I'll steal the catalpa....never heard of it before but it sounds interesting.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 12:52 PM
I guess I'll steal the catalpa....never heard of it before but it sounds interesting.

Tom looks like you can take the Aspen or steal the:
Sassafras
Live Oak
Russian Olive

Tom Jones III
05-12-2006, 1:53 PM
I'll steal the sassafras.

I'm just peachy with the process, but I think it might go faster if next time when someone has their wood stolen then they get the option of stealing or drawing the next blank out of the pile. That is how my Sunday school class did their Christmas party and it worked much faster. Of course one of the gifts there turned out to be a live guinea hen so maybe their example isn't the best to follow.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 5:36 PM

I'm just peachy with the process, but I think it might go faster if next time when someone has their wood stolen then they get the option of stealing or drawing the next blank out of the pile. That is how my Sunday school class did their Christmas party and it worked much faster. Of course one of the gifts there turned out to be a live guinea hen so maybe their example isn't the best to follow.

Any one want to throw a live guinea hen in the mix and speed this up?

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 5:42 PM

Sorry Jim it's back to you. You can take the Aspen or steal:
Live Oak
Catalpa
Russian Olive

Jim Dunn
05-12-2006, 5:57 PM
I guess I'll take the russian olive then. I've got bugs stalking my wood so let's hurry up or Lee will get saw dust instead of burls:)

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 7:20 PM
I guess I'll take the russian olive then. I've got bugs stalking my wood so let's hurry up or Lee will get saw dust instead of burls:)

Ok, Jim has stolen the Olive from Holly. Holly takes the Aspen(Made by permission). and Lee gets to take the Red Bud Burl (Choice of 3) or steal the Live Oak
Catalpa

Let me know Lee.

Jim Dunn
05-12-2006, 8:00 PM
Chris Lee gets all three red-bud burls, or who-ever steals them from him.

Lee DeRaud
05-12-2006, 8:30 PM
I'll take the red-bud burls. Like I said, if somebody steals them, just give me whatever they gave up to steal them (or whatever's on the top of the "steal" list, if that's how it works) and move on.

Oh yeah, and try to spell my name right.

Christopher K. Hartley
05-12-2006, 9:09 PM
I'll take the red-bud burls. Like I said, if somebody steals them, just give me whatever they gave up to steal them (or whatever's on the top of the "steal" list, if that's how it works) and move on.

Oh yeah, and try to spell my name right.

Me too Lee, you got it!