PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Turning Phase 2(Drawing and Stealing) #1 Jim Dunn

Christopher K. Hartley
05-08-2006, 6:17 PM
The games have begun! The drawing has taken place (see first pic) and they will be revealed one at a time in the order they were sent in. NOTE: DO NOT SEND YOUR WOOD UNTIL THE DRAWING AND STEALING PROCESS IS CONCLUDED! Here is the First entries draw. It is:

JIM DUNN your draw is :

Sassafras. Much nicer then the picture! It had juat been sealed and is wet! from Kurt Rosenzweig. (See second Pic)

Jim, you will have the opportunity to steal at the end. (Stealing means you can switch your draw for anyone elses that has been revealed. Once a drawn blank has been stolen 3 times it can not be stolen again.)

Jim Dunn
05-08-2006, 8:23 PM
Puter trouble kept me from responding till now. Great looking wood. I've not turned sassafras before.

How's this for the Heebie Jeebies, been working at a house all day on-----------SASSAFRAS Lane. The wood must be talking to me:)

Christopher K. Hartley
05-08-2006, 8:54 PM
Puter trouble kept me from responding till now. Great looking wood. I've not turned sassafras before.

How's this for the Heebie Jeebies, been working at a house all day on-----------SASSAFRAS Lane. The wood must be talking to me:)
Unbelievable things do happen don't they? Interesting!