PDA

View Full Version : Chrome

Steve Ash
05-06-2006, 9:03 PM
Chrome goes good with every color......

I went down to the local Auto Parts store to find some yellow pinstriping, when I came out of the store I had a whole different idea on trimming out the Olly.

I was going to paint yellow flames and yellow pinstripes, but when I saw these goodies I had to have them on the Oliver lathe.

And as a way of thanking you guys and gals for participating in the color choice poll I made up a "SMC Oliver Limited Edition" spot on the lathe just cause there isn't another one like it and you folks had a hand in it's outcome.

John Miliunas
05-06-2006, 9:11 PM
Chrome flames and pinstriping on a lathe...NOW I've seen it all! Hey Steve, nice touch, especially with the "Limited Edition" feature!!! :D :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
05-06-2006, 9:14 PM
I can see it now Steve.......Thousands of years from now that lathe will be unearthed by some archeologist......."What's an SMC?"..........I like your choice!

Corey Hallagan
05-06-2006, 9:15 PM
Awesome! Nice job Steve, it looks great. Now it's time to start enjoying that lathe!

Corey

Bernie Weishapl
05-06-2006, 9:16 PM
Steve that is great. I like it. I especially like the SMC part. Great work Steve. Now time for the chips to fly.

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-06-2006, 9:42 PM
Looks really great Steve, you did one heck of a job, but............ it needs a pile of chips on it :D

Cheers!

Ernie Nyvall
05-07-2006, 4:25 AM
Man Steve, you have done a bang-up job on that Oliver. Very nice.

Ernie

John Hart
05-07-2006, 5:49 AM
This is just too cool. I can't wait for the final Before/After shots.

George Conklin
05-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Hey Steve,

That really turned out nice. You do quality work! Those final touches were just the ticket.:)