PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Inspiration

Bill Grumbine
08-29-2003, 2:14 PM
Greetings all

A little while ago I was in a local glass store to buy some round mirrors for some hand mirrors I am making for a show coming up. As part of the purchase, I bought two 6" diameter mirrors thinking to incorporate them into a jewelry box kind of thing, with the mirror held between two uprights. Now that I have decided on a course of action, I have designer's block, and am looking for some ideas to inspire me. If anyone has any, please feel free to point me in that direction. Links and pics are appreciated.

One last thing. Whenever I post a question like this, I will invariabley get private responses via email. Lots of times pictures are included. I am grateful for those who take the time to respond to me, but if you read this and would like to send a picture, please consider that I have a slow and unreliable dialup connection, and that pictures are best compressed to 50k or smaller. It is not unusual for people to send me multiple megabyte files that take forever to receive, and often my connection craps out in the process, forcing me to start all over again.

Thanks.

Bill