PDA

View Full Version : Table saw base for 22114 sears saw

chester stidham
05-04-2006, 1:53 AM
First off this is a great forum and you all seam very nice, If any one out there is haveing problems finding a moble base to fit there saws read on, I bought the 22114 saw over the 22124 saw because I all ready had a Besi 52" fence system and after getting it and installing the fence I couldn't find a moble base that fit the foot print of the saw and side table after looking every where I could think of I thought I would just built one as I can weld and have a welder well looking at all the bases I could I liked the delta lift ( foot pedle lift system ) so I went to the delta web site and looked up the cost of buying the parts and it was about 65.00 with shipping. but I rememberd that amazon had the Delta unversal base on sale for 49 it had the parts I wanted chepper after getting it I founf that the corners would fit 1 1/2 inch tubing just right so off i went to the stell yard and got two 10 pices of 1 1/2 inch tubing for 40 dollars to keep this long story shorter it came out great if any one wants to see it I well post pics for them this system would fit almost any large tool and if you don't weld you can use blots.:D

M. A. Espinoza
05-04-2006, 9:01 AM
Pics would be great.

How do you like the 22114?

What size motor does this come with? Lists 1.5 but I've heard its actually the larger motor.

chester stidham
05-05-2006, 1:44 AM
So far I like it a lot plunty of power just riping a bunch of 12' 2x12 for a shelf project cuts like butter the manual list it as 1.5 H.P. but it dose fell like more for the price you can't go wrong it's not a uni or P.M. 66 but it only cost me 400 with tax. so for now it's a keeper :D