PDA

View Full Version : needed: seashell designs

Barbara Buhse
05-03-2006, 4:00 PM
I really need some seashell designs for a plaque (to vector and then paste on a plaque)... Clip art has very little, and not very adaptable to vector (and, the raster details look lousy on most!)
I appreciate if you have anything!

Barbara

Joe Pelonio
05-03-2006, 5:04 PM
Barbara,

Here's some. They are vector based clipart but most color so you'll have to into wireframe and delete and/or weld to get an outline to cut. They will rastor fine as is but if you try to cut as is there are a lot of hairlines in them. There's several so I have to break it down into files to meet the size limit. I hope this helps.

Remember when you download it will say .html, you have to change the name to .cdr when saving it.

Barbara Buhse
05-04-2006, 7:36 AM
thanks Joe!

William Capman
05-09-2006, 4:47 PM
Remember when you download it will say .html, you have to change the name to .cdr when saving it.

Joe,

I must have taken an extra stupid pill today but I can not figure out how to get your attachments, or any others which are posted in this manner, to download in a cdr format. I have Corel 10 and am running XP but cannot find where to change the file ext from html to cdr. :confused:

Can you explain in a little more detail.

Thanks in advance for your help

Bill
Wachusett Laser Crafts

Lee DeRaud
05-09-2006, 4:56 PM
Joe,

I must have taken an extra stupid pill today but I can not figure out how to get your attachments, or any others which are posted in this manner, to download in a cdr format. I have Corel 10 and am running XP but cannot find where to change the file ext from html to cdr. :confused:

Can you explain in a little more detail.

Thanks in advance for your help

Bill
Wachusett Laser CraftsYou using Internet Explorer? Right-click on one of the attachment links in Joe's post and select "Save Target As..." in the menu that comes up. That will open a dialog box where you can specify where to save it and (more importantly) what to call it...change the extension to '.cdr' at that point.

William Capman
05-10-2006, 9:06 AM
Thanks Lee. The stupid pill is starting to wear off. I remembered that I could change the extension and download it, however it still will not open. I get an error that the format is not supported. I assume it was saved in a Corel 11 or above and I am using v10. Correct assumption?

Bill

Lee DeRaud
05-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks Lee. The stupid pill is starting to wear off. I remembered that I could change the extension and download it, however it still will not open. I get an error that the format is not supported. I assume it was saved in a Corel 11 or above and I am using v10. Correct assumption?Probably...I first got Corel at v12, so these format issues are not something I normally deal with.