PDA

View Full Version : Here are some bookmark designs...

Barbara Buhse
05-03-2006, 3:50 PM
Here are some bookmark designs I made... they're pretty simple, and you need to attach ribbon at the top. All the designs have vector cuts as well as raster... hope you like them.

Barbara

Shaddy Dedmore
05-06-2006, 3:01 PM
Looks like you got a lot of views, but no thank-you's. I appreciate when people upload patterns and things, it's very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to share.

They look great. What material do you normally use?

Shaddy

Chris Tegard
05-06-2006, 4:37 PM
I tried to open all of the bookmark files and they won't open. I have Corel 12. Please help as I'd like to see them.

Keith Outten
05-06-2006, 8:15 PM
Thanks Barbara,

Your bookmarks are very nice, possibly I will engrave a few of them soon.

Keith

Barbara Buhse
05-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Shaddy, I use alder sheets (3/32)... of course I guess you can use the rowmark plastic too. seems the wood attracts the most people at the craft shows though.

Keith... I figured I should put up whatever I can since everyone was so generous with the christmas ornament designs. :)

Barbara

Barbara Buhse
05-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Chris, I'm not sure why you can't get them, I may not be uploading correctly. I have corel 12 too, if you want to see them, let me know where to e-mail the .cdr file.

Barbara

Nick Napier
05-10-2006, 10:27 PM
What works for me is to right click on the file name. Then select "save target as", then select where you want it to go. Put .cdr after the file name and save it. See if that works.

Nick

Napier's Laser Engraving