PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Here's the Deal... "Dirty Turning"

Christopher K. Hartley
04-30-2006, 8:25 PM
As it stands now we have eleven entries with a good number more who have said they want in. If their weekend was like mine, they probably didn't get everything accomplished that they had intended to. Would anyone object if we extended the cut-off one more week to give everyone a fair chance?

By the way if you've been sitting on the sideline this may be your chance to:
GET IN THE GAME!:eek: :D :)

Steve Ash
04-30-2006, 8:28 PM
Cool with me, one more week might make the difference between using my restored lathe or begging and pleading Pete to use his.

Dale Thompson
04-30-2006, 9:39 PM

Steve,
Regarding your signature, please feel free to take our cheese and brats but please, PLEASE don't take our thongs or my GRANNY PANTIES! :( ;) :eek: :)

Dale T.

John Hart
04-30-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm ok with waiting. The more the merrier!:)

Ernie Nyvall
04-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Not a problem here.

Ernie

Curt Fuller
04-30-2006, 11:03 PM
OK by me...................

Mark Patoka
05-01-2006, 8:06 AM
Not a problem extending it. OK all you fence sitters - time to join in!

Steve Ash
05-01-2006, 8:08 AM
PLEASE don't take our thongs or my GRANNY PANTIES! :( ;) :eek: :)

Dale T.

Dale, don't worry....you are safe....very, very safe.:eek: :D

David Fried
05-01-2006, 8:55 AM
I'm working on it!

First, after a long winter I got the lumber hauler fired up and running. This was the first year I remembered to put in the fuel stabilizer. A whole lot easier starting! Of course, the battery is dead. I jumped it to start it and took it around the block. I need to get it up on the highway to see if the battery will charge.

Friday night I went out and bought a chain saw. Enough borrowing the neighbors! It's just an inexpensive Poulan with the most butt-ugly color scheme but it should do the job.

Started by cutting up some of the Ash I brought home, some Black Walnut from the backyard, and cutting up some Birch.

Looks like rain Tuesday and Wednesday so I'll try to salvage that roadside Maple either today or Thursday. Otherwise, I can always offer up some of the Black Walnut or Ash.

Tony Sizemore
05-01-2006, 8:56 AM
ok with me too... I think I can get in the game too after thge weekend I had.

Pat Salter
05-01-2006, 9:10 AM
I'll have you a pic in a couple of days, sorrry, busy weekend.:rolleyes: