PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tyler!!

Charlie Kocourek
04-30-2006, 2:04 PM
I want to thank MISTER Tyler Howell for setting up the SMC dinner on Friday. Even though we had to cancel the official SMC meet and greet for Saturday Tyler, Rick Schubert, and I did meet at Southdale on Friday. We toured the fabulous Minnesota Woodworker's Guild Northern Woods show and then went to Ruby Tuesday's for a nice dinner and conversation. Tyler compiled and provided a goodie bag from Rockler with magazines and other items from the store. Although, I doubt if the pink thongs came from the Rockler store! Mrs. Charlie has not seen that yet, but I am sure she will get a kick out of it. Thanks again to Tyler and Rick, I truly enjoyed it.

Ken Fitzgerald
04-30-2006, 3:18 PM
Thanks Tyler? Isn't that what you meant with respect to the pink thong?:confused:

John Miliunas
04-30-2006, 3:33 PM
Glad to "hear" that you had a good time, Charlie BUT, where's the pics????:eek: :confused: :D :cool:

Randy Moore
04-30-2006, 4:32 PM
I would think that TYLER would have taken pics, after all he is the Pic Police.

Was/is he embarrassed to have met with these Creekers?

I am glad that I live in Kansas many miles away from Tyler. I don't think I have enough words left in me to explain a Pink Thong to my LOML.

Glad everyone had a good time. Tyler, Where is the pics?

Randy

Dave Richards
04-30-2006, 5:06 PM
Darn it! I had to work and missed it. :mad:

Ken Fitzgerald
04-30-2006, 5:39 PM
As the duly authorized Deputy Photo Cop......................

Mr. Howell.............Where are the photos? .........I'm going to the nearest Justice of the Peace and get a warrant!

Tyler Howell
04-30-2006, 6:17 PM
Shop FS. I Quit!!:(
After seeing all the fine work in one spot, I might as well sell this stuff.
I was overwhelmed. The imagination, talent and skill were awesome.
With a little bit of knowledge of what's involve, I better quit now.

The bright side was a great meal and wonderful visit with creekers Charlie and Rick. Covered all aspects of WW, Tools, politics, pollution, and global warming.. Haven't had such a informative conversation with out shouting in a long time.:cool:

Thanks guys, Let's do it again sometime soon.

Tyler Howell
04-30-2006, 6:20 PM
One More !!
These pictures aren't so intimidating. . Maybe I'll give WW another chance:o :rolleyes: :D

Dale Thompson
04-30-2006, 10:59 PM
One More !!
These pictures aren't so intimidating. . Maybe I'll give WW another chance

WOW! The mystery and intrigue are ALL there! :) Two perfectly normal guys - and then there is "Howl". The "mystery" is that they are ALL smiling and the "intrigue" is that "Howl" has not yet given them their thongs! ;) :eek: What is REALLY lurking behind that radiant smile? :confused:

Not only that, but I NOW see that Charlie has also received his thongs! EGADS!! Charlie wasn't even able to attend "Howl's Thong Seance". :cool: How could he be so smart at such a young age? :confused: ;)

My grandkids are coming to visit next Thursday. How do I explain to them the fact that I am "thong-challenged" and have only a pair of GRANNY PANTIES to show for my ultimate sacrifice of spending 9+ hours in the car with Cousin John?? :confused: Is there NO justice? They trust me as being their smart "pa pa"! Alas!! ALL is lost! :cool: :)

Dale T.

Dale Thompson
04-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Shop FS. I Quit!!:(
After seeing all the fine work in one spot, I might as well sell this stuff.
I was overwhelmed. The imagination, talent and skill were awesome.
With a little bit of knowledge of what's involve, I better quit now.

The bright side was a great meal and wonderful visit with creekers Charlie and Rick. Covered all aspects of WW, Tools, politics, pollution, and global warming.. Haven't had a such a informative conversation with out shouting in a long time.:cool:

Thanks guys, Let's do it again sometime soon.

Hey Howl,
How DARE you post pictures of my creations without my "expressed written consent" ? :mad: You had better start checking the docking fees at San Quentin as opposed to Bay City! ;) :)

Dale T.