PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Turning Phase 1 (cont.)

Christopher K. Hartley
04-28-2006, 9:52 PM
:D :D :D There is gona be some F U N ! ! We got some GREAT STUFF coming in and with each entry it just keeps getting more suspense filled.:eek: If you haven't gotten your entry in yet you will want to do so as quickly as you can. We got Girls; we got Guys; we got WOOD from all over and all types.:cool: You don't want to miss this event!:D
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=35303 for the rules

Christopher K. Hartley
04-29-2006, 7:48 AM
Is there anyone else planning on submitting but hasn't as yet? Thanks

Pete Jordan
04-29-2006, 7:50 AM
Chris,

I plan on submitting but I haven't cut up the wood yet. It will be cherry.

Pete

Jeff Horton
04-29-2006, 8:02 AM

yes me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Hoyt
04-29-2006, 8:21 AM
I want to be in. But since this is The Pine Tree State, I'm concerned about how depressed Pat Salter will get when he discovers that he traded his avocado for a hunk of pine.

David Fried
04-29-2006, 8:36 AM
I've seen some nice pine turnings here! I'm going out hunting with the chainsaw this morning. I spotted some Maple with bug damage laying along the road!! Hope bring home something interesting.

Christopher K. Hartley
04-29-2006, 8:42 AM
I've seen some nice pine turnings here! I'm going out hunting with the chainsaw this morning. I spotted some Maple with bug damage laying along the road!! Hope bring home something interesting.

Road Kill...Humm...that is going to be interesting. is it anything like 3 day old Possum or good ole Texas/Oklahoma armadillo?

Christopher K. Hartley
04-29-2006, 8:46 AM
I want to be in. But since this is The Pine Tree State, I'm concerned about how depressed Pat Salter will get when he discovers that he traded his avocado for a hunk of pine.

I "pine" for you being in such a wood deprived state but Pat will just have to get over it

David Fried
04-29-2006, 8:50 AM
Road Kill...Humm...that is going to be interesting. is it anything like 3 day old Possum or good ole Texas/Oklahoma armadillo?

Being from an Armadillo deprived state, I'm not sure.
If Possum stew is anything like our Squirrel Stew than Yes!!

This is "fresh juicey" roadkill!!

Christopher K. Hartley
04-29-2006, 10:12 AM
Being from an Armadillo deprived state, I'm not sure.
If Possum stew is anything like our Squirrel Stew than Yes!!

This is "fresh juicey" roadkill!!

Mmm Mmm GOOD! Squirrel Stew, now you got me Huuungrrry! And "fresh juicey" now you got me Excited!!!

Erin Raasch
04-29-2006, 9:17 PM
Can I still get in under the wire? I thought I'd have to sit this one out, but I scored some fresh-cut wood while out garage-saleing this morning. I'll take pics tomorrow after the camera batteries have recharged. :o

Erin

Kurt Rosenzweig
04-30-2006, 3:49 PM
I'll get my entry in tonight!

John Hart
05-01-2006, 6:31 AM
Ok...I got mine submitted last night. It took me a week to decide!:eek: :)

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
05-01-2006, 7:57 AM
Oh crap, I forgot about this been overloaded with trying to figure out which lathe to buy.... :rolleyes:

Got to be one that I could include out of this group....

http://www.ablett.jp/workshop/images/round/feb_27/stack_of_round_stuff2.jpg

Cheers!

Steve Ash
05-01-2006, 8:01 AM
Stu, just send me that huge monster way in the back! What are you going to do with that piece? Coffee table maybe?