PDA

View Full Version : my first Grizzley order

John A. Williams
04-27-2006, 9:46 AM
I just ordered my first Grizzley order, a G0538, 1/3 hp spindle sander. Now I got to start saving for that 8" jointer.
John

Al Navas
04-27-2006, 9:56 AM
Is that the spindle sander that has just been offered at a reduced price? It should be a nice one. And one of the lowest-price units too!

You will like the 8-inch jointer too. I have had mine for some time, and like it a bunch! It has been a real workhorse.

Al

Ryan Ricks
04-27-2006, 11:13 AM
I also just received the notice with the reduced price - I am struggling with this one. Does anyone have experience with the G0583? I am currently using the drill press - would like an oss though.

Al - I have not ordered from Grizzly before, but from other comments on this site it should go well!

-Ryan

Steve Beadle
04-27-2006, 11:22 AM
I also just ordered that OSS from Grizzly yesterday. My only concern is that it's constructed mostly of plastics. I just got notice a few minutes ago that it has shipped from Bellingham, Washington, so it shouldn't take too long to get here. I think it will be okay for the light usage I intend for it--but I'll let you ALL know if it isn't!
Steve