PDA

View Full Version : 06 Contributer but no recognition yet

Alan Tolchinsky
04-25-2006, 10:59 AM
Has anybody contributed for 06 and still not been recognized with a "06 contributer" on their posts? I contributed a long time ago so I'm wondering if anybody else has had the same experience?

Rick Doyle
04-25-2006, 11:36 AM
hi,

a slightly different topic, but the same general area. i just happened to notice the '2006 contribution' post this morning and sent off my donation via paypal a few minutes ago. i'm a fairly new member of smc, so my apologies for the delay - i'll know better next year.:)

as for the 'contributor' status showing up on postings - i guess i'll find out in a day or so.:D

Jackie Outten
04-25-2006, 1:01 PM
Alan,

I will make sure you get updated. We try to be as careful as possible but we make mistakes.

Jackie Outten

Alan Tolchinsky
04-25-2006, 1:16 PM
Thank you Jackie; I appreciate that and I thank you for all the work you do. Alan

Tim Armstrong
04-26-2006, 12:14 AM
For the record, I'm in the same boat. It should have come via paypal a week or so ago. Anyway to tell if SMC got the donation?

Keith Outten
04-26-2006, 9:23 AM
Alan,

I searched our PayPal database and can't find an entry for you, did you send a check?

Rick and Tim your accounts have been updated this morning.

Keith

Alan Tolchinsky
04-26-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Keith, I'll check my PayPal acct. and if it didn't go through, I'll do it again. Thanks Alan

Rick Doyle
04-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Alan,

Keith

hi keith,

thanks. i wasn't worried about the contributor status - to be honest i never even noticed it until i saw it here and that is what clued me in to the 2006 donation request - i joined after the new year and somehow missed that post:D . anyway, all fixed up now, and i'll know better next year.

Tim Armstrong
04-26-2006, 2:37 PM
Alan,

I searched our PayPal database and can't find an entry for you, did you send a check?

Keith

Awesome, thanks Keith - glad to know you got the paypal.