PDA

View Full Version : あなたに非常に感謝しなさい Stu and John

Bruce Shiverdecker
04-24-2006, 9:45 PM
I get home from work tonight and what do I find?:eek:

one of the infamous, not quite plain brown wrapper

from Cleveland ..................Mailed on April 17. Must have gone by way of Yokohama. :p

I open it up and it is a steam bath. The letter has wilted from the moisture.

Inside, with it, are three VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY OLD pieces of wood. Total age almost 260 years old (Almost as old as I feel some days!)

They are now DRYING OUT in the microwave. 2 minutes at a time. Should be ready to do something with in about 6 runs through the HOT HOUSE.

Lest I sign off without mentioning how honored I feel for someone to take the time and effort to make so many feel SPECIAL, the title says it all "Thank You VERY Much Stu and John.

Bruce;)

Jim Dunn
04-24-2006, 9:52 PM
Heck Bruce I thought you were complaining till I recognized those characters as little pokie-mans:)

John Hart
04-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Whew!! That takes a load off my mind Bruce. Sorry about the wilted letter. It's funny....they were a bit damp when they arrived from Japan so I let them air out for a couple weeks and even wiped them down with DNA...then wrapped them in a paper towel. Guess I should have tried the Andy Hoyt shavings method.:o

Bruce Shiverdecker
04-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Don't worry, John. The DOCTOR checked them out and they are ALIVE and WELL!

Bruce

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
04-26-2006, 3:02 PM
Dunno how I missed this thread the first time around......:eek:

You are welcome Bruce!

BTW folks Bruce is not cussing he said "Thank you very much you guys!" (sorry rough translation).

Cheers!

PS John, were those bags the bubble wrap lined ones?

Bruce Shiverdecker
04-26-2006, 4:43 PM
Answering for John......................YUP!

BTW..............have gone to the HOT HOUSE eight times and looks like they still want to "sweat to the spinning" (carousel Nuker) a few more times.

Bruce