PDA

View Full Version : Texas Mesquite Show, San Angelo

Norman Hitt
04-24-2006, 4:19 AM
I'm trying to post the Pics, but having NO LUCK. I must have loaded them into the computer wrong somehow, since I've posted Pics before, but I keep getting a page that says the machine can't find them, (all while I'm sitting here looking at them).:mad:

Guess I'll try again later to see if I can "Un Muddle" my apparent loading screwup. Sorry folks.

I did get to meet and really enjoyed visiting with KC, (Kirk) Constable, Sawmill Creek's Own "King of the Mesquite" Guru's) both days we were there.:) Watched a fellow from South Texas slice up some Mesquite and Cedar Trees with a Timber King full Hydraulic Band Mill. The Mesquite was pretty expensive, considering the Quality of it, IMHO.

Kirk (KC) Constable
04-24-2006, 2:20 PM
Having now met you in person, It's probably a good thing thing the pics aren't there. :eek: One of us at a time might be okay, but both would be scary. :D

I enjoyed our visists. :)

KC

Norman Hitt
04-24-2006, 2:51 PM
Having now met you in person, It's probably a good thing thing the pics aren't there. :eek: One of us at a time might be okay, but both would be scary. :D

I enjoyed our visists. :)

KC

You are most probably right, and my computer is just doing it's own self editing.:D