PDA

View Full Version : A puzzle for you

Jeff Horton
04-22-2006, 8:34 PM
What do you get when you put these together?
A redneck with a mechanical design background
A larger trailer
plastic sheeting
concrete blocks
a rusty fence post
a battery charger:D

To be continued (with pictures too)

Frank Chaffee
04-22-2006, 9:04 PM
Uhhh…
A portable hot tub that can be parked outside cube farms at the end of the workday, and can transfer the deep tan color of the rusted steel post to paying occupants of the tub, thereby giving them a healthy and outdoorsy complexion before they go to the bar.

A side benefit of this process is that it removes unwanted body hair.

Jeff,
That’s just my first guess, and if it is not right, will you please tell me right away so I can work on Plan B?

Thanks,
Frank

Jim Becker
04-22-2006, 9:35 PM
The makings for a kiln?

Doug Ketellapper
04-22-2006, 9:44 PM
A gargantuan electrolysis bath? That would remove unwanted as well as wanted hair too.

Andy Hoyt
04-22-2006, 10:16 PM
Replacement garage doors

Tyler Howell
04-22-2006, 10:18 PM
What Frank Said

Jeff Horton
04-22-2006, 11:00 PM
A gargantuan electrolysis bath?

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!
We have a winner!

Not exactly that large though. But I needed a tank to clean my DeWalt RAS stand in. I didn't want to spend a lot of money one something for one use. I looked around today and couldn't find anything and then it hit me when I saw a trailer on the side of the road. I think it cost me $10 for plastic. :) My price!

I can use a regular tub for the rest of the pieces but this one was just to big. I thought it was pretty clever!

Pats himself on the back

Nick Englesby
04-22-2006, 11:55 PM
Just Brilliant Jeff!!

Frank Chaffee
04-23-2006, 11:48 PM
Jeff,
I just thought of another use for your portable electro bath!!!
Persons who have called in sick to the cube farm for several days in a row, could use your tub to strip their deep tans and transfer them to the rusty fencepost. No one would be the wiser.
Frank