PDA

View Full Version : Another Thank You Stu And John!!!!@

Paul Douglass
04-21-2006, 9:01 PM
:D Yes, I also get to post a thank you! What a nice suprise indeed! You don't know how much this means to me. I love anything from Japan so this is really special. My wife is over there as I type visiting our son and his family. She and I got to visit last April also and really loved it.

I am not going to turn any pens from these blanks until I gain some experience. Is there anything I should do to preserve them? It feels like there is a coating of some kind on them.

Stu if you get a chance, I wrote you a PM through this forum some time ago, if I did it correctly I'd like a little info for you. If you would rather not give it out that is ok, I really doubt if my wife gets to follow through with it. Just wanted to make sure you see it.

Than you guys, you just don't know how grateful I am!!:D :D :D :D

John Hart
04-22-2006, 6:21 AM
Yup...I think Stu did a very nice thing Paul. :)

As far as preserving them, don't wrap them in any plastic and allow them to dry slowly. Maybe keep them in some shavings and they oughta be just fine for when you feel comfortable.

I've been microwave-drying mine for the past two days and I'll try it out today.:)

Stu Ablett in Tokyo Japan
04-22-2006, 6:44 AM
Hey Paul, you are very welcome, and don't for get to blame John in this as well ;)

I think I saw you PM, did I not reply?

My bad, send it again!

Cheers!