PDA

View Full Version : New user

Peter Hochmann
08-24-2003, 12:35 PM
Hi, just cruising in to check this forum out.
Thanks[FONT=verdana]

Kevin Gerstenecker
08-24-2003, 1:42 PM
Hi Peter. Welcome aboard! There are a lot of fine folks here at the Creek, and tons of excellent information from very experienced Woodworkers. The best Woodworking Forum on the net, IMO. Glad to have you here! :D

Doug Jones
08-24-2003, 2:44 PM
Peter,
Welcome to the Creek, I second Kevins opinion this is one of if not the best forum going, once you set up your preferences to your liking, it is the most user friendly forum I have ever been on. The information obtained from this group of folks is immeasurable. Not to mention their craftsmanship being outstanding. As I have read in the past, "jump right on in and get your feet wet (dusty) in the Creek".

Carl Eyman
08-24-2003, 6:22 PM
You'll like it here, I think, at least, I do

Peter Hochmann
08-25-2003, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the welcome. That alone is an indication of some good stuff. I'm looking forward to the adventure.

Charles McKinley
08-25-2003, 10:44 AM
Hi Peter,

Pull up a log and sit down. This is a great place.

Noah Alkinburgh
08-25-2003, 11:13 AM
Peter,

Its great to have you...

Its a wonderful group of woodworkers we have here. Some who know everything, some who think they know everything and some (myself) who thought they knew a couple things but realize they don't know much at all. :) But we have a great time. So wade on in and enjoy the waters of the creek.

Noah

Tom Sweeney
08-25-2003, 3:03 PM
Glad you found us - I'll second (or is that 6th) what everyone else has said. Lots of great people here. Pull up a log & set a while - be sure to jump in any time you have a question - If they put up with my questions they'll put up with anyone's. :rolleyes:

BTW If you haven't already done it - be sure to check out all the other forums that Keith & Aaron have set up here. The design forum is not the most active - though there are definately some good discussions here.